Shades Of Grey Productions Inc. (Hereafter referred to as “The Company”) hereby provides the following services under the following terms and conditions:
The goods remain the property of The Company and will remain at the agreed location from the date of delivery to the date that the goods are returned to an authorized representative of The Company.
* Contract is not valid until signed and returned with a 50% deposit or full payment. The Invoice should be closed out two weeks prior to the event date.
* A deposit or payment without clients signature will be be considered an agreement to the contract.
* If job is confirmed 14 days or less 100% payment is due upon signing this contract.
* Cancellations: If items or events are canceled Deposit will not returned, 14 days or less 75% of the cost, if job is canceled 48 hours or less 100% of the cost will be forfeited.
* The Client is responsible for the safekeeping of the goods and for maintaining them in the condition in which they were delivered.
* Upon the return of the goods, any costs incurred by the company in restoring the goods will be charged to The Client, if the company provides written notice to the client within 3 days of return of goods.
* Goods that are not returned by the agreed date, will be billed to The Client at full cash value and will become immediately due and payable to The Company.
* We are not responsible for any Client or Vendor contracting COVID-19 while working on the same event.
*We will honor one reschedule date due to Covid-19 with respect to the availability of that date requested.